Today we decided to try the Timpanogos Cave trail.
We went after the last tour to avoid any other hikers. The weather was beautiful and we were really excited.
Neither of us had been on the trail in a while and we'd both forgotten about the steep drop off. One of us walked along the edge at all times and Afton was in heaven but we were pretty nervous.
Once we found this tunnel, we stopped for some photos and decided to head back down. The stress of all was too much.
Once we were back down we walked across the street and wandered in the woods for a bit. We crossed a fun bridge but the water was terrifying. I can't believe how high it is and how fast it's moving. We had a good time on our little walk and were worn out when we finally left!
And for those of you wondering about this post - tada! I went with kind of a mix of the two and it feels so good!

I love the haircut! That trail is scary! I went as a kid and I've gone as an adult and I don't know how my mom could handle the stress, I'd be way too worried!
ReplyDeleteSounds like a bunch of fun! We did this on memorial day and there was still snow! It was so much fun! Glad you were able to change course and still have it be fun!
ReplyDelete