Thursday, April 28, 2011

Why?

Why is that I cannot stay caught up on my blog? My intentions are good. As soon as I upload photos I plan to update my blog and my scrapbook pages. It sounds good in theory but doesn't always happen.

It's not like I'm doing anything else (cleaning, laundry, grocery shopping, errands, taking pictures, playing catch, playing dolls, etc) We wake up, watch a cartoon, have breakfast. Sometimes we run errands and some days we just play. I love sitting at my computer but tend to edit photos, look at blogs, and write in my journal.

I know it doesn't really matter but I feel better when I am caught up on things like this. So I just posted a few different events and dated them the original date. They are all in April but mixed in with previous posts.

I wrote about Afton's new bed, the Blue and White game, Easter, our vacation to Zion, updated scrapbook pages, and Afton's new watering can.

Hopefully now that I am caught up on my blog I can stay focused long enough to decide which pictures to use for April's scrapbook pages!

1 comment:

  1. Don't let the pressure get to you.. I think you do a great job juggling everything that needs/wants to be done.. :)

    ReplyDelete