Whenever it snows Afton goes straight for her boots and wants to go out. Brett is like a little kid when it comes to playing with Afton so they always have fun. I love watching them play. Sometimes I stand at the window, just watching. It makes me smile to see them laughing and playing and spending time together. Brett is such a great dad and Afton adores him.
This particular day they decided to make a sledding hill. They started rolling snow toward the garden and eventually had a pretty good hill. Afton couldn't wait to climb on her little round sled and go for a ride. The hill was just her size and she went again and again!
This video is quick and sideways but it shows Afton's little ride down her personal sledding hill.
This particular day they decided to make a sledding hill. They started rolling snow toward the garden and eventually had a pretty good hill. Afton couldn't wait to climb on her little round sled and go for a ride. The hill was just her size and she went again and again!
This video is quick and sideways but it shows Afton's little ride down her personal sledding hill.

So fun! I love the video clip! I am sure she had a ball! You are both such fun parents! Looks fun!
ReplyDelete