Afton is getting harder and harder to photograph. I wanted a few Christmas shots of Afton in her cute red and white shirt and of course I needed one with her Santa hat.
While I am taking pictures she is wiggling, jumping, twirling, singing, dancing, making faces, and just about everything but smiling for the camera.
Even still, I did manage to get a few shots I am in love with!
You are AMAZING! I can't believe how good those are! She and all kids her age are impossible to get pictures of but wow you did a great job. She is so beautiful! I love them all!
She looks so cute! I love the shirt!
ReplyDeleteYou are AMAZING! I can't believe how good those are! She and all kids her age are impossible to get pictures of but wow you did a great job. She is so beautiful! I love them all!
ReplyDelete