Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas Day

Christmas Day was so much fun this year!
Afton had a smile on her face as soon as she rounded the stairs. She saw her new kitchen sitting in the living room and almost jumped down the stairs. She cooked up some fruit snacks for everyone to share and loved hearing the pot bubble.

Afton was spoiled this year and I am ok with that. I was going to stop at the kitchen but then I found this scooter and knew Afton would love it. I got such a great deal on the scooter and helmet I couldn't resist.

She also got some new undies, her cute little brown track suit, a bracelet, and a little Christmas book.

We spent Christmas morning at home with our little family. It was nice to be home in our p.j.'s and Brett and Afton were able to go for a walk once the initial chaos wore off.

Around lunch time we headed over to my parents and spent some time there. Lunch was delicious (soup and bread bowls along with yummy sandwiches). It was a nice day and we were able to spend most of our time outside. It was great. It felt good to put everything aside and just sit in the fresh air and talk. Afton really needed that!

Brett's parents met us at our house that afternoon and Afton was excited to see them. They gave Afton a container full of food to go along with her kitchen. She was really excited!

Posted by Picasa
Afton took a late nap and when she woke up we spent the night playing with her new toys, eating yummy leftovers from lunch and just enjoying the quiet of our home.


No comments:

Post a Comment