Thanksgiving Point Gardens is running a $2 Tuesday special through August. Grandma and Grandpa Keetch took advantage and invited us to come along.
It was beautiful and I found so many great spots to take pictures. I was really wishing I had my big camera with me but in all reality I was following a 1 year old and still managed to get a few good shots with my little digital.
Afton melted into her stroller for a bit (it was 90+ degrees) but after a while she perked up and wanted out! She loved running around the flowers and through the bushes and trees.
Halfway through our walk we came upon the children's area which Afton couldn't resist. There was a sandbox, a little stream, a million other kids, a maze, and plenty of other stuff to keep her occupied. She and Brett spent some time in the stream and when we finally continued on our way Afton was very unhappy!
During our walk Afton found a cute little bunny! We spent some quiet time watching and wondering.
Grandma and Grandpa Keetch found a nice little bench where they were able to cozy up for a while!
A lot of fun! Thanks for the invite Grandma and Grandpa!



Looks like fun! I love the picture of you and Afton in the grass! = )
ReplyDelete