Sunday, July 18, 2010

Scrapbook pages

When Afton was born I started a HUGE 12 by 12 scrapbook. I did a calendar page at the beginning of each month and tried to do at least two layouts per month. Not fun! Well, the I love the calendar pages but found the layouts to be too time consuming.
During that time I started working on some digital pages and decided that was more my style. I started making smaller books (mostly 6x6) and realized I LOVED that size so much more. It's small, easy to hold, and something Afton can actually carry around.
So, I need to finish Afton's first year book but took some time out to back track and work on digital pages.
I have now printed everything on 6x6 sheets and put it in a photo album.
I love it! 
Here are a few pages from Afton's book!

3 comments:

  1. They are absolutely adorable, Heather!! It's great to actually enjoy your hobby... I'm glad you figured out how you wanted to print the pages. Well, that and the fact that now your computer is running much more smoothly, probably makes it that much rewarding.

    I want to see the whole book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO CUTE!! What fun pages...and what an adorable little one! It would be fun to see the entire book!

    ReplyDelete