Lettuce from the garden!
Afton's yummy ice cream cone!
Afton's cute hair! I can't believe how long it is!
She has also decided that bows are cute! Yeah!
Falling asleep on the beach ball after playing in Grandma W.'s little pool!
New bike trailer! Afton LOVED riding around!
In the yard, in the diaper!
Blanket cape!
Yummy corn on the cob!
I can't believe how much Afton has grown. I am fascinated by her and couldn't love anyone or anything more.
I haven't been very good at keeping track of her progress lately but she seems to change and grow constantly.
Lately Afton
*likes to call me Heather and her daddy Brett
*decided bows are cute and tutu's are fun
*loves making her own decisions
*says everything and anything - she has been talking in sentences for quite a while now
*isn't really excited about getting dirty
*sleeps 10 to 11 hours a night and sleeps 1 and half to 3 hours a day
*doesn't care to eat much except snacks and milk
*loves to color, paint, draw
*loves bubbles
*loves sitting in her little bench outside
*will pick up any bug
I could go on but I'm too tired to write anymore!
No comments:
Post a Comment