Way back when I was 29 I married my sweetie Brett. We didn't have any digital cameras at that point so I have been scanning my wedding photos. Once I find the time to scrap everything I am going to make a book! For now - here are some pictures!
Okay.. that wasn't that long ago.. and look at how tiny the kids look! Even Zane and Ivy (those are the two walking down the aisle - right?) look SO young compared to the photos you sent me for the family book.
I had to take a peek at these. They are great pictures. You look so happy. I love the last one. I have seen you make that face many times. Thanks for posting them!
Beautiful pictures!
ReplyDeleteOkay.. that wasn't that long ago.. and look at how tiny the kids look! Even Zane and Ivy (those are the two walking down the aisle - right?) look SO young compared to the photos you sent me for the family book.
ReplyDeleteCrazy.
And I love that first photo.
You're such a beautiful bride! I agree with Tiff, the kids look so young...at least the kids I know from the Keetch side!
ReplyDeleteI had to take a peek at these. They are great pictures. You look so happy. I love the last one. I have seen you make that face many times. Thanks for posting them!
ReplyDelete