Thursday, April 15, 2010

Thrifty and recycled

Lately I have been excited about reusing something old to make something new. A few of my latest projects actually worked out well. One of my girlfriends gave me a cute frame with clothespins for Christmas and I ended up turning it into a bow holder for Afton's room. I wanted to make something similar for another girlfriend who is having a baby girl. I used an old frame to make this bow holder.

For the next project I wanted something cuter than what I was using to hold my markers, colored pencils, pens, etc. and so I used some old fish food containers. I love how they turned out! I need to make more!
I also wanted to share my latest Thrift Store find! I used to wander the thrift stores with one of my older brothers but I haven't been in years and thought I'd check it out! So glad I did!
I got all of this for 5$! Brand new! Can you believe it? 

1 comment:

  1. I love it all! The bow holder is great! And I love the pen/marker holders! They are so cute! Way to be crafty and recycle = )

    ReplyDelete