Oh my gosh - this pizza was DELICIOUS!
Brett was shocked I actually made it! :)
Well, I didn't make it make it from scratch or anything...but still
Ingredients:
3 boneless, skinless, chicken breasts (I used half a bag of tenderloins)
1 (6oz) jar marinated artichoke hearts, undrained
1 large clove garlic, minced (I used garlic powder)
1 (10oz) package pre-baked pizza crust (I found a really good thin crust at Walmart in their pizza section) Two in a pack. I can't wait to use the other one!
4 Roma tomatoes, sliced
1/2 teaspoon dried basil leaves
1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella
Directions:
Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Cut chicken into bite size pieces.
Drain artichoke hearts, SAVe THE LIQUID! Chop artichoke hearts.
Place artichoke liquid in large nonstick skillet and bring to a boil over medium high heat. Cook until most of the liquid has evaporated. Add chicken and garlic to skillet. Cook chicken 3 to 5 minutes or until done. Stir in artichoke hearts. Remove from heat.
Place pizza crust on a baking sheet. Top evenly with tomato slices. Top with chicken mixture, sprinkle with basil. Top with cheese. Bake 12 to 17 minutes or until hot and the cheese is melted.
Enjoy the deliciousness!
Heather that sounds so amazingly good! I'll have to give it a try!
ReplyDelete