Saturday, December 12, 2009

My obsession!


I saw this at Robert's a while ago and loved it.
Even with my coupon I didn't want to spend
the money because as you all know - I don't have
a job. Brett thinks I am silly to worry but I
felt bad buying something I didn't really need.
So...every time I went to Robert's I saw it and
thought I would come back when I had a couple
of bucks to blow. Well, the day came and I went
and they were OUT!
The gal at the desk called a few stores and said
no one else even got them in this year.
I went home and looked on the internet because
by now I REALLY wanted it.
I couldn't find it on the internet so I called Robert's
the next day to ask where they bought it and the girl
said she would call me back. She called back a couple
of days later saying she FOUND ONE! It was in Provo
and SHE would go and pick it up!
I can't tell you how excited I was. It made my day!
How can something so little and silly make someone
so bummed and so happy? I am such a dork.
By the time I went to get it I had a 60% off coupon so
it worked out even better.
Yeah to my (persistence) (obsessive behavior)?
Was it even worth it?

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE things like that! I think it's cute. I do the same thing, Jake thinks it's funny how I can get my hopes up so easily! I am glad you got it!

    ReplyDelete