Brett and I weren't sure if we wanted to get professional one year photos done but I am glad we did.
It actually took two separate visits because Afton melted down during the first one. As we were waiting for the people before us to finish Afton pooped and it wasn't until then we realized we had NO wipes in the diaper bag.
Ok - no big deal. Brett went to change Afton and realized we also had NO DIAPERS in the diaper bag. What kind of mom am I?
Luckily we were in a department store so I ran and bought diapers and wipes. By the time this was all done Afton had a diaper rash and it was 7:00 at night. She wasn't herself after that so we finally left but not before getting some of the meltdown on camera.
The second time around we had a better experience. I stocked the diaper bag, we went in the morning and luckily we didn't have to wait for anyone else to finish.
Here are a few photos of my sweet little (oh my gosh I have a) one year old!

.jpg)

.jpg)


.jpg)
So cute! And so big! I love the not so happy one, classic!
ReplyDeleteCute pictures! I can't believe we have one year-olds! I also love your whole playlist. Great music. Can't wait to see you at Christmas!
ReplyDeleteWhat a little cutie! Love the emotions!
ReplyDeleteloove the letters, so adorable! and the crying one at the end, those are so funny. (is that wrong to laugh when they cry in pics? oh well!)
ReplyDelete