What can I say? She makes every day worthwhile! Afton is the greatest gift Brett and I could ever receive. She is sleeping well, smiling, giggling, grasping our fingers, pulling my hair, grunting a lot (especially at night) and making us happier than we've ever been! I haven't gotten dressed in two months and my hair is a long (not on purpose) mess. I don't care about the dirty dishes in the sink or the obvious fact that I need to vacuum. We go through a ton of diapers and wipes and Afton's newborn clothes are already to small. It's been nine weeks of exhaustion, excitement,
worry, fear, a feeling that our hearts might burst with love, moodiness, tenderness, and so on.
In spite of everything, we can't imagine life without her!
worry, fear, a feeling that our hearts might burst with love, moodiness, tenderness, and so on.
In spite of everything, we can't imagine life without her!

I love it! She is so cute.
ReplyDeleteShe is darling!! It's amazing what a big difference such a little person makes in your world! I'm so excited that you've entered the blogging world. I'll be checking back often!
ReplyDeleteI love the background you found! It's very fitting! Your blog is super cute! Motherhood is amazing. Afton is darling! Sam can't wait to meet his little girlfriend! ;)
ReplyDelete